Self-Direct CFC/PAS Personal Assistant
A self-direct personal assistant works in the private residence of a participating member to provide medically necessary direct personal care in order for members who are functionally limited in performing activities of daily living on their own to remain living independently in their home and community. Personal-care tasks follow a plan of care that has been previously authorized by the Mountain Pacific Quality Health Foundation and may include tasks such as:
- Activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, hygiene, toileting, transfers, and exercising.
- Meal preparation that includes meal planning, shopping, storing, preparing and serving food.
- Household tasks related to maintaining the member’s health and safety in the home.
- Escort services for members who require personal assistance during trips to obtain Medicaid reimbursed medical care or shop for items essential to the member’s health and nutritional needs.
- Assist with health maintenance tasks as authorized by the member’s health care professional.
If you are interested in working as a personal assistant or have already been hired by a consumer and need to fill out the necessary employment paperwork, please download Summit’s employment forms.
Please make sure to download all forms in all three sections on the right, you will be required to sign that you’ve reviewed all materials. If unable to download, the application packet is also available at the front desk of our Missoula office.
Persons interested in applying must submit a personal assistant employment application and all other required documents to our Missoula office.
Job Description Manuals: