• Help UM researchers learn about barriers encountered by people with disabilities.
• Answer survey questions about how you live in your home and community.
• Be reimbursed up to $110 over a 6-month period for completing surveys.
• Have a physical/mobility disability.
• Be receiving at least one service from Summit Independent Living.
• Live in the Missoula area.
• Be over the age of 21 and living independently.
For more information, please contact Bronwyn Troutman,
Community Living Specialist, at Summit.
Phone: 406-728-1630, ex 121.